We currently have the following vacancies:
Lucnhtime Supervisor (Maternity Cover)
We are seeking a Lunchtime Supervisor to cover a period of maternity leave from 7th May to 19th December 2019. The post is for 5 hours per week, working from 12 noon to 1pm Monday to Friday term time only.
Salary: Grade 4, pay point 5 £9.36 per hour
Contract: Temporary 7th May 2019 to 19th December 2019
We are looking for:
- A calm, happy and enthusiastic person
- With experience of working in a primary setting (desirable)/with young children
- Holder of a paediatric first certificate or willingness to undertake training
- Who is able to engage well with pupils and support positive behaviour
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Breakfast and After School Club
- Training and career development opportunities, in house and external
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Access to a range of local and national discounts on shopping, eating out, bus travel, health clubs and much more
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form
- A letter of application addressed to Mr C Bowpitt, Executive Head teacher, clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post and what you can bring to the role
You can download the application form and job description here:
The last date for the acceptance of applications is:
Friday 19th April 2019 at 3.30pm
(either by post or email to email@example.com)
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Mrs Gordon, Business Manager, by telephone on 0116 2775648.
Please note: Interview will take place during the week commencing Monday 29th April. If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Thistly Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.