We currently have the following vacancies:
Learning Support Assistant 1:1 for SEND pupil
We are looking for a skilled LSA with:
- Experience of working in primary school
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND, particularly those with autism, speech, language and communication difficulties and social and emotional needs
- A caring and nurturing nature and a flexible approach to meet the needs of the child
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- and who works in partnership with teachers, parents and other professionals
Contract: Fixed term whilst the child remains at our school.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm with one hour unpaid lunch break, working 39 weeks per year (term time plus inset days).
Salary: LCC Grade 5 - pay range 7-8 (£9.81 - £10.00 per hour) dependent on experience.
Start date: As soon as possible
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the application form below and a letter clearly stating why you think you should be considered for the post. Alternatively you can apply through e-teach using the link at the top of this page. For further details please see the job description.
Application close on Friday 22nd October 2021 at 3.30pm.
Please note: Interviews will take place the week commencing 25th October 2021. If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
We are looking for someone who is a calm, happy and enthusiastic person to join our lunchtime team. The successful applicant would be predominantly responsible for supervising children between the ages of 4 and 11 at lunchtime, on the playground and within the school building.
- Experience of working in a school/with young children and a paediatric first aid certificate is desirable but training will be given.
Hours of work: 12 - 1pm Monday to Friday term time only
Salary: Grade 4, pp 5 – salary £9.62 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the application form below and a letter clearly stating why you think you should be considered for the post. For further details please see the job description.
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension scheme
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Discounted childcare (Breakfast and After School Club)
- Access to a car sharing scheme and cycle to work scheme and a range of local and national discounts on shopping, eating out, bus travel, health clubs and much more
Thistly Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.