We currently have the following vacancies:
We are seeking a skilled Administrator, ideally with experience of working within a busy school office, to provide a professional, friendly, first point of contact for pupils, parents and visitors, dealing and responding to enquiries efficiently.
The successful applicant will work with the School Business Manager to deliver high-quality and effective administrative support and front of house services and one who will make a positive contribution to the ethos and development of the school.
We are looking for a person with:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, to include English and Maths at minimum grade 5/C
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel, Office 365. SIMS and FMS is desirable
- Experience of financial administration and cash handing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to prioritise your work
- Able to work effectively both as a team member and on your own
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Breakfast and After School Club
- Training and career development opportunities, in house and external
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Access to a range of local and national discounts on shopping, eating out, bus travel, health clubs and much more
Contract: The post is permanent. All posts are subject to a probationary period.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, working from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday for 40 weeks per year (term time plus 5 inset days and a week working during school holiday periods). All posts are subject to a probationary period.
Salary: LCC Grade 6 - pay range 9-10 (actual salary £16,557 - £16,890) dependent on experience.
To apply: If you would like to apply for the vacancy, please submit your application form and a covering letter by by post or email to Mr C Bowpitt, Head teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by eteach here clearly stating why you think you should be considered for the post.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th July 2022 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Wednesday 27th July 2022
Please note: If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Thistly Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.