We currently have the following vacancies:
We have two vacancies for a Cleaner to join our existing team for 10 hours per week to ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the school on a daily basis.
Post 1 - 2 hours from 6.45am to 8.45am, Monday to Friday term time only plus 8 hours to be worked in school holiday periods.
Post 2 - 2 hours from 6.45am to 8.45am OR 3.30pm to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday term time only plus 8 hours to be worked in school holiday periods.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Has attention to detail
- Can work on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Has high standards
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form
- A letter of application clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post
The closing date for completed applications is 3.30pm on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 5th December 2022. If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Candidates can apply through eteach using the link at the top of this page or by downloading and completing the application form below. Please ensure you attach a covering letter to your application stating why you think you should be considered for the post.
Salary is LCC Grade 2 - £10.50 per hour
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development, comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension scheme
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Family friendly policies - Discounted childcare (Breakfast and After School Club)
Thistly Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.